Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The First Day of School (aka: Momma does a jig of glee)

This is what NOT amused looks like!



I had to DRAG the so called smile out of the kid this morning--she was SO pissy this morning.

This is what getting excited about a new school year looks like: (It helps that her friends Tessa, Jenna and Sydney were seated in her group of tables.)



SECOND GRADE???? Just think in 10 years, we'll be starting her SENIOR year in highschool. I have no idea where the last 7 years went, so I can only imagine how fast it's going to go for the next 7. My BABY!!!

I like what I have heard about her new teacher. She's tough and really pushes the kids to learn--I'm excited about that. (I've also heard that she is a "yeller"--not so pleased with that, but hell, I yell at ONE 7 year old--can you imagine 16 of them all day? God Help her--I don't know how teachers do it. I'd be a Yeller too I guess)

No comments: