Saturday, August 30, 2008

40 + 1

OK people, the show is over--move along, there is nothing to see here but the hung over carnage of a girl who had a great time on her birthday.

The day was great--very mellow start--I woke up to MAH House decorated with love!! Check it..





AWESOME! Then my bestest gals and hubby thru me a sweet ass surprise birthday party when tasty food and awesome beverage were consumed in great masses!! Um--Who ever mixed those margaritas--I don't think it's supposed to a 1:1 ratio of mix to tequila--but THANK YOU just the same!! Good times, tons of card, some $$ from family and gift certificates for goodies for myself all made for a fabulous way to bring in another decade!! Thanks everyone!!




2 comments:

Kelley said...

That right there? Is awesome! Glad you are so well loved! Enjoy spending all that birthday ca-ching!

Your house is too cute, too!

Traci said...

happy belated b-day! glad you had such a good time. :)