Friday, February 22, 2008

OH MY GOD...............

Now seeing that this is a new blog and all and I have not gotten into my "issues" with the in-laws, lets give you a little "taste" shall we????

This is the email that I got from psycho SIL for the birthday LIST (oh and you will learn how freaking important A LIST is for all gift giving holiday in future eppys) for her soon to be THREE year old child. Remember--Christmas was just 2 months ago--and we have a LIST for a 3 year old that consists of the following:

Hi,

I wanted to send you guys a birthday list for SAID CHILD if
anyone needed any ideas. I would say to do gift receipts also if possible, I
forgot who I told what to ( my bad ):(

BARBIE:* TAFFY DOG AND PUPPIES $15.99 ( TOYS R US)*
ANY OF THE FASHION FEVER DOLLS $9.99 EACH*
HOT TUB PARTY BUS $69.99 ( TOYS R US)*
2-IN-1 PARTY PLANE AND SHIP PLAYSET $59.99 (TOYS R US)*
GLAM POOL GIFTSET $20.99 ( TOYS R US)*
"I CAN BE SOCCER COACH" BARBIE $16.99*
"I CAN BE BALLET INSTRUCTOR" BARBIE

V-TECH V-SMILE GAMES: AGES 3-5 OR 4-6
* WINNIE THE POOH
* LION KING
* ELMOS WORLD
* SESAME STREET
* NEMO
* CARS
* TOY STORY
* V-TECH V-SMILE POCKET CAR CHARGER $9.99
* V-TECH V-SMILE POCKET CASE $14.99*** BOTH AVAILABLE ONLINE AT
VTECHKIDS.COM CLOTHES:

BABY GAP OR GYMBOREE SIZE 2
TODDLERSHOES SIZE 7 OR 8
* SPRING PJ'S 2 PIECE TOP AND BOTTOM SETS SIZE 2T ( LOOSE FITTING
ONES)

BABY ALIVE: ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SETS SHE DOES NOT HAVE
* FANTASY FAIRY SET
* SWEET SLUMBERS BEDTIME SET

IF ALL ELSE FAILS YOU CAN DO GIFT CARDS TO: BABY GAP, TOYS R US, GYMBOREE,
CLAIRES SEE YOU SOON,
PSYCHO SIL

BLINK! W.T.F????????????????????????? This is for a THREE YEAR OLD????? I don't have a Hot Tub Party Bus and I am almost f--well forget how old I am going to be--but damn, I don't have one--and at 69.99, I don't see a THREE YEAR OLD getting one FROM me either. The bitch is crazy. "Your Bad" indeed nut case.


4 comments:

Kelley said...

Egads. You know, the next thing we're going to see in our materialistic society is a birthday registry. Then, your psycho SIL can just go to whatever store she wants to for little Psycho Jr and create this list official like and just let the booty roll in.

Hmm.. guess I shouldn't be giving any retailers any ideas, huh?

Anonymous said...

They already have that around here. Birthday registries are available at Toys R Us, Learning Express and some other high end store that I forget the name of--its so sad.

It's just her pure greed that gets me--3 year olds do NOT need that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just me, but with the economy in the crapper and people scrimpin' and scratchin' to make ends meet, it seems kind of rude to think people have more than $20 to spend on a birthday gift -- especially for a 3 year old. (Not that I'm dissin' the under 5 crowd, but really...)

Kelley said...

And what the hell does a 3-year old need from Claire's?