Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seriously people! DO YOUR DAMN JOB!

So I get a phone call from my mortgage broker saying that I have to have the Quit Claim on my house resigned by STBX*--record scratch--WTF!!  Yeah, um this has already be sent to you and filed with the county and the transfer has happened...

They said that this one is for the DEED.  They sent the original to the county and they needed it for the Deed and now I have to have it signed again.  All I can say is: LOST MY SHIT!  You fuck up and now I'm the one who has to fix it????  give me a break. Why can't people do the job correctly?  Lazy ass mo'fo's.

So I had to deal with all of that crap--and thank GOD that STBX was fairly decent about it and met me at the bank yesterday.  Of course he had to drop in his 2 cents about if I had found a lawyer yet...um...no, YOU are the one who wants a divorce asshole, you figure it out.  Once again, wanting everything taken care of for you....I told him to find someone by my work since we'll have to do this around HIS work schedule and mine is MUCH more flexible (my boss told me to just do whatever I needed to do to get him out of my life--love her!), I can leave my office and would not have to be gone forever if he finds someone by me.

We'll see.  The county I live in is backed up about 90 days to finalize divorces--so this shit will drag on into the fall I guess.   Bletch.

I think I am going to ask to waive child support if he gets NOTHING from the sale of the house, I am named residential parent and I get to claim her on the taxes--I come out WAY ahead that way over the long haul.  He will still have to pay half of all of her regular expenses, but I won't ding him weekly for support.  I have to check and see if that is possible.....going to go see about selling my wedding rings to the Gold Broker to help pay for the stupid lawyer too...Fuck my life...

*Soon To Be Ex

No comments: