Monday, July 14, 2008

Cough, cough--wipes off cobwebs........

Oh wow--it's been a while since I've been in! But STAYCATION time was precious and I didn't waste much of it online.

I'll have some pictures up of our journey to the African Wildlife Safari Park and of Cedar Point soon (sorry Kelley--don't be jealous).

Is is wrong of me to be back at work and looking at the calendar to plan my next round of time off? I'm thinking the end of August to coinside with the dreaded 40th birthday--so I can mourn and drink myself into forgeting about it.

In the mean time here is how I feel about being back to work:

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Cool, cool, can't wait to see the Cedar Point pics!

Last year I took some vacay time around my 40th. I'm glad I did, but I'll be honest, it wasn't nearly as dread-worthy as I thought it was going to be. I think I'll have a harder time with 50. Just make sure you party it up good!

PS- I snagged your cat pic, becuase it's very descriptive of my day so far!