Monday, July 21, 2008

ABC's

I saw this over at 2peasinmypod

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): All my neighborhood gals!
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of Choice: Friday
E - Essential Item: Toothbruch
F - Favorite Color(s): PINK
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: T- town, but currently reside in Haskins
I - Indulgence(s): Buying new books and Pedis at Venetian Day Spa
J - January or July: July- I'm all about summer!!!
K - Kids: One and done
L - Life is incomplete without: SLEEP, Margaritas and my mouse (DD)
M - Marriage Date: 06/10/1989
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and a sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing people I love
Q - Quote: "Screw EVERYTHING"
R- Ring size: 7.5
S - Season: Fall--warm days, cool nights
T- Tag 3 Friends: Um--I don't want them to hate me
U - Unknown fact about me: I really wanted to be a singer--I cannot carry a tune if I tried though
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Coldwater Creek
W - Worst Habit: Gossiping
X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound to see your unborn baby
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Mexian
Z - Zodiac: VIRGO--and everyone I know will attest to that~

No comments: