Friday, March 11, 2011

I got nothin' So here are the ABC's of ME!

Borrowed from "Happy Hopefuls"

Twenty-Six (OR A-Z of Me, as some are calling it...)



1. Age: 42 (oh geez)

2. Blog Title Inspiration: I read blogs for years and would rarely comment thus the "Lurker" part and my life is crazy--so there you are

3. Chore You Hate: ANYTHING to do with the bathroom--I hate it ever so much!

4. Day at the Beach or Cozy Rainy Day? Day at the Beach--what could ever be better than the sun warming your face and your toes in the sand


5. Essential Start Your Day Item: Diet Mt. Dew.  Uncaffinated Lurker makes for a miserable everyone else

6. Favorite Color: PINK!

7. Gold or Silver? I go between both, but I have been on a real silver kick for the last year or so.


8. Height: 5'5''--I am not bred from tall people...


9. Instruments You Play: My grandmother attempted to teach me the piano when I was younger, but alas, I never picked it.

10.Job Title: Project Manager


11. Kids: 1 dear daughter who I love more than anything in the world (even when she won't do anything with her hair and it's hanging in her face--end rant)

12. Live: In Ohio--but is open to offers in warmer serene climates


13. Mom's Name: Mary


14. Book Currently on Your Nightstand: My Nook is on my nightstand and it's filling up fast, but I am currently reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.  I've had it in hard back for years, but it was not really easy to carry around so I bought it for Nook.

15. Nicknames: Don't really have any...


16. Overnight Hospital Stays? Birthing the DD--extended stay due to c-section, Gall Bladder issues that had me rushed by ambulance to the hospital and kept for observation.


17. Pet Peeve: I HATE hearing people chew food--drives me nuts. 


18. Quote from a Movie: "Frankly Scarlett Dear, I don't give a damn".  Best movie and book EVAH!


19. Right or Left Handed? Right.


20. Siblings: 1 sister & 2 brothers.


21. Time You Wake Up? Well, since reaching peri-menopause, I wake up multiple times a night to toss and turn and beg the Deity to go back to sleep soon.  But if you want to know when I am SUPPOSED to get up--that would be about 6:45.

22. Underwear: Today I am rocking the ever so popular "just about to start" panties--roomie, comfortable, but old enough that you don't really care what happens to them (too much info?)  But usually I'm just a plain old Bikini girl for everyday--sometimes a thong if the outfit requires.  I hate boyshorts--they ride the wrong way and I always feel like I've got a wedge going on.


23. Vegetable You Dislike: Not a fan of celery--too stringy for my taste.


24. What Makes You Run Late: My child driving me nuts....I think she does it just to spite me.  In the morning she has 2 speeds, Turtle or snail--and I'm always running behind...


25. Yummy Food You Make: I amke lots of yummy things--Homemade Mac & Chz, Lemon Chicken, Baked Ziti and a Pasta Carbonara that is out of this world!!!


26. Zoo, Favorite Animal: Giraffe--they are so serene and have the sweetest eyes.

No comments: