Common Courtesy Rules Because My Ass Has Had Enough of YOURS!!!!
1. If you're in the left lane, and everybody's passing you on the right,
that means you need to get the fuck out of the left lane, genius.
2. If you stop to talk in the store, get your fat ass out of the middle
of the aisle. If you don't, and someone politely says, "Excuse me" to
get through, you have no right to look at them like they just shit in
3. Walk on the right side of the aisle. Works like a charm, just
like they taught you in kindergarten.
4. If you're stuck in a line of cars behind someone who needs to read
rule number one above, but you're not the poor slob right behind the
asshole, tailgating, flashing your high-beams, hitting the horn or
giving the finger will not help. The poor slob that's in front of you can't go
any faster than the shithead in front of him. Chill the fuck out.
5. Hang the fuck up and drive.
6. Four-wheel drive means you can probably get going when it's snowing.
However, it doesn't mean that you can stop, nor does it give you the
right to drive like a fucking maniac and cause problems for people who don't
have four wheel drive.
7. If you're someone who can't buy a clue and still has to drive in the
left lane all the time because you're afraid to change lanes, stay the
fuck home or ride the damn bus.
8. The next time you cut a corner, rather than turning into your own
lane, realize that if you're in an accident, it will be your fault.
More importantly, if you hit someone and you're not injured in the accident,
don't be surprised if they beat the shit out of you for being stupid.
9. If it's raining, or snowing, or foggy, or dark, turn your headlights
on, and use the low beams. High beams just reflect the fog, blind the
other drivers, and prove to the world that you're a stupid fuck.