[Thanks to Turtle Parade, Happy Hopefuls and The View From My FishBowl for the inspiration]
1. Who was your first prom date? A guy named Stacy. My Senior Prom and then we went and crashed his. That limo was expensive--we were getting our money's worth
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? California Coolers--ugh--the flashbacks of that stuff--blech!
4. What was your first job? I worked at Taco Bell--Yo Queiro Taco Bell STILL
5. What was your first car? '78 CUtlass Supreme Burgandy with White top--fast car!
6. Who was the first person to text you today? No one yet--waahhh
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Dear Daughter and how did she want me to make her hair "crazy" for crazy hair day at school
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister Mary Penguin--seriously, I forgot what came after Mary--she was a nun and scary--that's all I remember
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Florida.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Theresa was and is my main bestie!! I miss her EVERY SINGLE DAY! She lives too damn far away
11. Where was your first sleepover? Heidi Napier's house--she had a waterbed.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My Daughter
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My Uncle Bob and Aunt Judy--4 year old flower girl--Christmas wedding, I was darling in my green velvet dress!
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Let the dog out before he peed on the floor
15. What was the first concert you went to? Rick Springfield--Do you know he is now 60! And he's STILL freaking HAWT!
16. First tattoo? I don't do ink--I'm a puss
17. First piercing? My ears--I tricked my grandmother into signing the permission slip--my dad was PISSSSSSEEEEED
18. First foreign country you went to? Canada.
19. First movie you remember seeing? Star Wars--my dad turned me into a Sci-Fi Junkie
20. What state (province) did you first live in? Ohio
21. Who was your first room mate? My Husband if you can believe that--living with a guy at his mom's house doesn't count in my book--but I did that too before I got married--and no--that guy was NOT the husband
22. When was your first detention? High school.
23. When was your first kiss? Oh man--spin the bottle with some random neighborhood boy--I don't remember his name anymore.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? I want to learn those sexy latin dances --and I want a sexy latin to teach me--hee hee
25. Who will be the next person to post this? No clue. But if you post it on your blog, leave a comment here so I can check it out! :)