Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tag I'M it...

Ok, Kelley over at The Casa deChaos tagged me in this photo game. Here's how it works. Go to your first photo file and post the 10th photo in that file.

Oh Please, please, pretty please let it be one of my Rob pics--the blog needs some hot Rob right about now.




Well--shoot, it wasn't Rob, but it is timely once again as the gas prices continue their upwards ascent. Really--about that--I'm pissed. Oil at 147.00 per barrel was over $4 a gallon. Oil at $70.00 per barrel should be about $2.00 right---WRONG or as we would have said in the 80's PSYCH! It almost $3.00 a gallon. Must be more of the government "Fuzzy math".

Anyheeeew. That is my pic...now who to tag...

OK--Since she NEVER posts anything: Theresa over at My Own Prison>
Go girl--post something pretty from Florida!!!

No comments: