Monday, May 18, 2009

And so ends another dance season......



I hate to say this, but I am SO OVER DANCE! I am glad this season has ended--but I'm a little sad because dear daughter has informed me that she no longer wants to take dance classes. We set a goal for her to get her 5 year award--and she's going to come up a year short. Who knows, maybe she will change her mind by August and want to do it again.

I do have a question--why in the HELL does a music room smell like ass and feet? You would have thought we were dressing in the men's football locker room. I realize that times are tight, but DAMN, Bowling Green State University--get some air freshener PLEASE.

I just don't see how a MUSIC room should have that kind of smell--EVER! But anyway, the recital went well, they all looked great and I am thankfull it is over--for now!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Aww, no more dance fever? I would be all about the sparkly costume and the make up if I were still a young'un.

Our band rooom in high school kind of had some stank to it. I think it was because they stored all the band uniforms there, and the band would get all sweaty bustin' their moves out on the football field.