Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rolling, rolling, rolling......

So things are rollin right along with my refinance.  I should get the final numbers this week and set up closing towards the end of the month.  SO much paperwork--blech.

Wayward Husband has STILL provided me with no information as to his plans, what he is taking, when he is going, blah blah blah.  WHY?????  WHY?????  HE is the one who wants this, so why isn't he moving forward?  He flipped out that I started the re-fi process so quickly--"Why are you in such a hurry?" he asked.  Well, asshole, because you don't want to be married to me anymore and I'm moving on with my life and planning ahead for me and my daughter.  WHY AREN'T YOU IN SUCH A HURRY?  He has no answers.  He jsut says he doesn't know yet. 

Well mister, if you think I am letting you hang around all up in my business while you wait for your whore to get out of HER marriage so you can have your love nest, you are sadly mistaken.  I want this shit OVER and I want to move on with my life. 

I have great friends who have been keeping me busy and checking on me and taking me out (and being the designated driver so I can get plastered) so, bless their hearts!  This would be so much easier to deal with and I could start coming to terms with things if I didn't have to look at his skanky ass everyday.  UGH!  The tension in the house is SO thick.  It's not good for anyone.

He actually told me to go out and find someone else...I'm sure that would assuage HIS guilt and justify his behaviour, but REALLY?  Why in the hell would I want to put up with someone else's shit right now?  I've GOT friends, family and good company--I don't need hassles...and hell, I've got batteries if things get horrible in that "other" department--heck that is a sure thing and I don't have to make it coffee in the morning!

I feel sorry for people who's live MUST be defined by having someone take care of them all the time.   Maybe that is why he had to have his escape plan set in motion before he would actually piss me off enough to agree to a divorce...HE cannot be alone or take care of himself--he never has had to--From his parents house, to my house--never lived on his "own".  I, on the other hand, have pretty much been on my own since I was 17--I know how to take care of ME and those around me--but I don't want to take care of anyone but my daughter and myself right now.

Keep on praying and keep those good JUJU thoughts going for my refi!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Stay strong and kick his ass out.
:o)

Kelley said...

Hang in there! Is your baby girl doing ok? I'm sending lots of love and hugs to both of you! You've got this, you'll be just fine!