Thursday, February 9, 2012

sigh..

Nothing new on the homefront--kind of hard to resolve anything when you have not spoken to each other in almost 3 weeks.

I have moved past my anger and now I just don't feel anything--perhaps I have already emotionally checked out.  I really need to set up some time with a counceller--but I don't have time to breathe, non the less interview or check out that kind of thing.

Does he think this is just going to "go away"--maybe if we do't talk, it will just dissappear and things will go back to normal?  We share a house, but that is it--he is in the man cave or in a bedroom--we avoid each other at all costs when moving about the house...this sucks!

I have decided that one month is the limit on how long I will let this go on...and then I will issue the ultimatum....we either decide to work things out and get some help or we end things--this is not good for anyone....

The craziest thing?  I have not shed ONE tear.....my anger has ruled me for 2 months...and now, when I think about things being over--it dosn't really bother me all that much.  I will be ok--I have a support system--and a plan for the future if this goes to divorce--that is worked out...but why don't I cry?  I think it's strange...

4 comments:

Randi said...

I don't know how this is the first time I have found your blog after so many comments from you but what a heavy thing to walk in on.
As a woman, I say trust your gut. Your instincts. A woman's intuition is never wrong. It's the same reason why as girls we think our moms are witches because they "Just know."
My thoughts are definitely with you.

Jeannie said...

I definitely feel for you and I can't imagine the thoughts or feelings you're having. But, I do believe you are strong.

I agree with Randi ... trust your gut and your instinct will always provide the guidance you need.

maniacski said...

I am here for you.

Amy said...

<3 <3 <3