Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The "I need to get it out rant, but cannot say it out loud"

I hate your bullshit...you smile to my face and shoot daggers in my back. 

You think I am responsible for everything that is no longer going your way, but you are wrong.

People change and grow and just because we don't agree, I am the bad guy.

Your passive agressive ways are getting on my last nerve.

I try to communicate with you and keep you informed--you shut me out and only speak/return calls to others.

Just because it's not YOUR way, doesn't make it wrong.

Keep messing with my kid and you will pay for it dearly.

If I never have to spend another minute in your presance, I would not miss it.

I hate having to be nice to you when you are in my home.

You reap what you sew....

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Oh boy do I get this! Sorry you're dealing with an asshat!