Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rough Night in my "neck of the woods"

With all apologies to Al Roker--man what night!!!

Rain, wind and Tornados--Oh my!!!  While all the major damage was about 15 miles to the North East of us, we had a wild and crazy night around here with 2 major storm systems rolling thru in about 4 hours.




I have never been in this kind of stuff in the middle of the night beofre and it's pretty scary!  Daytime storms are bad enough around here, but when you cannot see what is coming at you, it gets your heart racing.  We pray for the lives that were lost and thank goodness all we lost was the power for a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes!! Glad you guys are ok! Def scary!! Feel so badly for those families.
I do better with hurricanes passing by, at least you know EXACTLY where it is and a projection of track!!
Not that a hurricane is easy or not rough, I certainly don't mean that!