Friday, April 4, 2008

SEVEN Years Old!




Dear Daughter,

Today you are 7. I am stunned at how fast the time goes. You are turning into this amazing girl right in front of my eyes, but I still remember every moment of the day you came into the world.

The pregnancy was a breeze, the labor and delivery was a nightmare--but you are the best thing that has ever happened to Daddy and me.

We love you so much (not so much in love with the "attitude" you have been throwing around lately, but I digress) and would do anything for you. You are SO smart it's scary and you have a wonderful sense of humor--you can do and be anything you want and I promise to help you reach your goals. Please stay sweet and kind. Your soul is so gentle and amazing--don't let this crazy world harden it.

Happy Birthday Baby--I love you!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday, Little Lurker Girl! In 7 more years, you can get your learner's permit and Mommy can teach you how to drive! Good times!! Have a wonderful birthday filled with all of your favorite people, places and things!