Thursday, August 23, 2012

Still hanging in there....

OH this process is long and painful--how I long for it to be over so I can move on with my life.

DD started back to school today--sigh, 6th grade--how did it happen?  I cannot believe it.

But with the start of the new school year, comes a little welcome "normalcy" to our lives--or as normal as a house torn apart can be.

We are now down to the "kid swap" every other weekend and one night per week.  Which means, out of 2 weeks, he will have her for 2 nights--2 of which are school nights.  He has to drive her to her school the next moring--which is over a a 30 minute drive--we'll see how long that lasts.

It also means that between him taking her to school and her coming home on the bus, I will only really have to deal with the asshat 2 times a month.  PRAISE JEBUS!

All I can do is take it one day at a time and pray that I make it thru each day....I tell ya, if it were not for my daughter and knowing that she would be left to be taken care of by HIM...there is no telling what I would do sometimes.  ITS. SO. HARD.TO. DO. THIS.  sigh...............

I wish there was a way for me to even make 5k more a year on top of what I make now--that would help SO much more and give me a little breathing room--heck, I might even be able to afford insurance that way!  I'm probably going to need to take a 2nd job--but that means LESS time with my girl.  I'm taking on more stuff at my current job, but that is not going to do it alone...so discouraged...pray for me people!!!

1 comment:

maniacski said...

hang in there woman