Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Le Poop has hit Le Fan

Family Show down 2009 has happened between DH and his family. FIL finally decided to call DH on his cell. No holds were barred, many verbal punches were thrown--this will not end well.

I think FIL was in Shock and Awe that DH actually had words and examples of things to back up his list of grievences. It took him off guard and things were said about me in particular that have pissed off DH (and myself) even more. DH believes that FIL didn't really have any "back-up" so they just started playing any cards they could. I am the easy target as I am not truely "family"--as has been pointed out to me before.

The main point of all of this crap is that DH is hurt and pissed about their treatment or lack there of in regards to our DD. They ignore her. Ever since the other grandkids started coming around, our DD has come in last on their list. Do you know they STILL have not called her back from her message to them back in OCTOBER??? DH pointed that out in particular; FIL's response? Well, yeah, maybe we should have called her back. MAYBE?????? MAYBE?????? Maybe my ass you fuckers! (Sorry mama bear came out to play for a minute--you don't mess with my kid) We know they live 2 hours away, but damnit--pick up the damn phone--it costs you NOTHING!

Their response the that? "Lurker" is sometimes short with us on the phone. That's all they had people--I am sometimes short with them on the phone--so forget ever calling again????????? F-That! By-pass me all together people--DH AND DD both have cell phones and you have their numbers--it's just a lousy excuse.

DH has told them that all of our conversations about this have been done in private between he and I, Baby Lurker has heard nothing and we don't say anything to her--we will not taint her opinion--but that girl is smart--she'll figure it all out soon enough. He even said--don't call us if that is how you really feel, but DON'T you DARE ignore DD.

The conversation pretty much ended with FIL suggesting they take a week to re-group and they would call him on Sunday. Whatever...oh--and they STILL have not called DD.

No comments: